Fractured Fatherhood: An Analytic Philosophy Perspective on Moral and Legal Paternity
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright 2014 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Special Issue: TOWARD A TRANSDISCIPLINARY FAMILY SCIENCE. A special issue edited by Libby Balter Blume
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 76–90, March 2014
How to Cite
Hubin, D. C. (2014), Fractured Fatherhood: An Analytic Philosophy Perspective on Moral and Legal Paternity. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 6: 76–90. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12024
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!