Making Connections: Toward a Transdisciplinary Family Science
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright 2014 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Special Issue: TOWARD A TRANSDISCIPLINARY FAMILY SCIENCE. A special issue edited by Libby Balter Blume
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–4, March 2014
How to Cite
Blume, L. B. (2014), Making Connections: Toward a Transdisciplinary Family Science. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 6: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12035
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!