Department of Human Development, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cultivating the Family Studies Terrain: A Synthesis of Qualitative Conceptual Articles
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
Copyright 2014 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 139–168, June 2014
How to Cite
Sharp, E., Zvonkovic, A., Humble, Á. M. and Elise Radina, M. (2014), Cultivating the Family Studies Terrain: A Synthesis of Qualitative Conceptual Articles. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 6: 139–168. doi: 10.1111/jftr.12037
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!