Fluvastatin helps interferon-based therapy in chronic hepatitis C: Fact or fiction?
- Disclosure of conflict of interest: All authors certify that all the affiliations with or financial involvement in, within the past 5 years and foreseeable future, any organization or entity with a financial interest in or financial conflict with the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript are completely disclosed (e.g. employment, consultancies, honoraria, stock ownership or options, expert testimony, grants or patents received or pending, royalties).
- Ching-Shen Hsu: No financial interests related to the material in the manuscript.
- Jia-Horng Kao: Consultant for Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Novartis, Omrix, and Roche; on speaker's bureau for Abbott, Roche, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, and Novartis.
- Grant/Funding Support: This work was supported by grants from the Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital, National Taiwan University Hospital, Liver Disease Prevention and Treatment Research Foundation, the Department of Health, and the National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan.
- All authors declare the independence of researchers from funders.
Dr Jia-Horng Kao, Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, 7 Chung-Shan South Road, Taipei 10002, Taiwan. Email: email@example.com
No abstract is available for this article.