Disclosure of conflict of interest: All authors certify that all the affiliations with or financial involvement in, within the past 5 years and foreseeable future, any organization or entity with a financial interest in or financial conflict with the subject matter or materials discussed in the manuscript are completely disclosed (e.g. employment, consultancies, honoraria, stock ownership or options, expert testimony, grants or patents received or pending, royalties).
Fluvastatin helps interferon-based therapy in chronic hepatitis C: Fact or fiction?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 7–9, January 2013
How to Cite
See article in J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2013; 28: 51–56, 28:1, 7–9.
Ching-Shen Hsu: No financial interests related to the material in the manuscript.
Jia-Horng Kao: Consultant for Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Novartis, Omrix, and Roche; on speaker's bureau for Abbott, Roche, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, and Novartis.
Grant/Funding Support: This work was supported by grants from the Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital, National Taiwan University Hospital, Liver Disease Prevention and Treatment Research Foundation, the Department of Health, and the National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan.
All authors declare the independence of researchers from funders.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- Liver Disease Prevention and Treatment Research Foundation
- Department of Health
- National Science Council, Executive Yuan, Taiwan
- 13Boceprevir for chronic HCV genotype 1 infection. N. Engl. J. Med. 2011; 365: 176–177; author reply 7–8., .