Education and Imaging
Gastrointestinal: Gastric perforation from long-term ventriculo-peritoneal shunt after insertion of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 1, page 204, January 2013
How to Cite
Niewiadomski, O., Ashrafi, A., Stella, D. and Hebbard, G. (2013), Gastrointestinal: Gastric perforation from long-term ventriculo-peritoneal shunt after insertion of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 204. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12026
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.