Atsukawa M and Tsubota A contributed equally to the preparation of this manuscript.
Lead-in treatment with interferon-β/ribavirin may modify the early hepatitis C virus dynamics in pegylated interferon alpha-2b/ribavirin combination for chronic hepatitis C patients with the IL28B minor genotype
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 443–449, March 2013
How to Cite
Itokawa, N., Atsukawa, M., Tsubota, A., Kondo, C., Hashimoto, S., Fukuda, T., Matsushita, Y., Kidokoro, H., Kobayashi, T., Narahara, Y., Nakatsuka, K., Kanazawa, H., Iwakiri, K. and Sakamoto, C. (2013), Lead-in treatment with interferon-β/ribavirin may modify the early hepatitis C virus dynamics in pegylated interferon alpha-2b/ribavirin combination for chronic hepatitis C patients with the IL28B minor genotype. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 443–449. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12039
Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 11:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.