Conflicts of interest: No conflicts of interest exist for any of the authors of this manuscript.
Advanced glycation end products augment experimental hepatic fibrosis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 369–376, February 2013
How to Cite
Goodwin, M., Herath, C., Jia, Z., Leung, C., Coughlan, M. T., Forbes, J. and Angus, P. (2013), Advanced glycation end products augment experimental hepatic fibrosis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12042
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2012 11:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.