Financial support: None.
Functional gastrointestinal diseases in children: Facing the rising tide
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 208–210, February 2013
How to Cite
See article in J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2013; 28: 285–290, 28:2, 208–210.
Potential competing interests: None.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- 2Functional gastrointestinal diseases in adolescents and quality of school life. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2013; 28: 285–290., , , , , .
- 3Prevalence of functional gastrointestinal diseases in a cohort of Sri Lankan adolescents: comparison between Rome II and Rome III criteria. J. Trop. Pediatr. 2011; 57: 34–39., , , .
- 4Epidemiology of uninvestigated gastrointestinal symptoms in adolescents: a population-based study applying the Rome III questionnaire. J. Pediatr. Gastroenterol. Nutr. 2010; 51: 41–45., , , , , .
- 5Prevalence and risk factors of irritable bowel syndrome in Korean adolescent girls: a school-based study. Int. J. Nurs. Stud. 2009; 46: 77–84., , .
- 8Socioenvironmental factors associated with constipation in Hong Kong children and Rome III criteria. J. Pediatr. Gastroenterol. Nutr. 2012; 55: 56–61., , et al.
- 10Subtypes and symptomatology of irritable bowel syndrome in children and adolescents: a school-based survey using Rome III criteria. J. Neurogastroenterol. Motil. 2012; 18: 298–304., .
- 11Constipation in children: an epidemiological study in Sri Lanka using Rome III criteria. Arch. Dis. Child. 2012; 97: 43–45., , , , .
- 12Aerophagia among Sri Lankan children: epidemiological patterns and symptom characteristics. J. Pediatr. Gastroenterol. Nutr. 2012; 54: 516–520., .
- 13Abdominal pain predominant functional gastrointestinal diseases in children and adolescents: symptomatology and association with stress. J. Pediatr. Gastroenterol. Nutr. 2011; 53: 659–665., , et al.
- 16Constipation during and after the civil war in Sri Lanka: a paediatric study. J. Trop. Pediatr. 2011; 57: 439–443., , .
- 19World Health Organization. World Health Organization Constitution. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 1947.
- 20Quality of life in children and adults with constipation. Best Pract. Res. Clin. Gastroenterol. 2011; 25: 19–27., .