ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00148863.
Interferon-gamma with peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin in nonresponder patients with chronic hepatitis C (ANRS HC16 GAMMATRI)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 329–334, February 2013
How to Cite
Couzigou, P., Pérusat, S., Bourlière, M., Trimoulet, P., Poynard, T., Leroy, V., Marcellin, P., Foucher, J., Bronowicki, J.-P., Chêne, G., ANRS HC16 GAMMATRI Trial Group (2013), Interferon-gamma with peginterferon alpha-2a and ribavirin in nonresponder patients with chronic hepatitis C (ANRS HC16 GAMMATRI). Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 329–334. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12060
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- ANRS (French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.