Conflict of interest: none
Hepatocellular carcinoma in uremic patients: Is there evidence for an increased risk of mortality?
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 348–356, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-H., Hsu, C.-Y., Hsia, C.-Y., Huang, Y.-H., Su, C.-W., Lin, H.-C., Lee, R.-C., Chiou, Y.-Y. and Huo, T.-I. (2013), Hepatocellular carcinoma in uremic patients: Is there evidence for an increased risk of mortality?. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12062
Financial support: This study was supported by grants (DOH101-TD-C-111-007) from the Center of Excellence for Cancer Research at Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan, from Taipei Veterans General Hospital (V101C-170), Taipei, Taiwan, and from the Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan (101AC-D101), Taiwan.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Center of Excellence for Cancer Research at Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan. Grant Number: DOH101-TD-C-111-007
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: V101C-170
- Ministry of Education, Aim for the Top University Plan. Grant Number: 101AC-D101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.