All authors have significantly contributed to this work based on the guidelines of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
Distance between the esophageal tumor and the aorta measured by using the contrast-enhanced attenuation on computed tomography for predicting this tumor invading aorta
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 297–302, February 2013
How to Cite
Tsujimoto, H., Matsumoto, Y., Kumano, I., Takahata, R., Yoshida, K., Horiguchi, H., Nomura, S., Ono, S., Yamamoto, J. and Hase, K. (2013), Distance between the esophageal tumor and the aorta measured by using the contrast-enhanced attenuation on computed tomography for predicting this tumor invading aorta. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 297–302. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12064
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.