Contributed equally to this study.
Meta-Analysys and Systematic Review
Acid-suppressive therapy is associated with spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in cirrhotic patients: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 235–242, February 2013
How to Cite
Deshpande, A., Pasupuleti, V., Thota, P., Pant, C., Mapara, S., Hassan, S., Rolston, D. D. K., Sferra, T. J. and Hernandez, A. V. (2013), Acid-suppressive therapy is associated with spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in cirrhotic patients: A meta-analysis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 235–242. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12065
Conflicts of interest: Nothing to declare for all authors.
Financial Support: None.
Conception and design: AD, VP, CP, AVH
Analysis and interpretation of data: AD, VP, AVH, TJS, DDKR
Drafting of the article: AD, VP, PT, CP, SM, SH, DDKR, TJS, AVH
Critical revision of the article for important intellectual content: AD, VP, PT, CP, SM, SH, DDKR, TJS, AVH
Final approval of the article: AD, VP, PT, CP, SM, SH, DDKR, TJS, AVH
Statistical expertise: AVH
Collection and assembly of data: AD, VP, PT, CP, SM, SH, DDKR, TJS, AVH
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2012 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.