Declaration of conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Des-gamma-carboxy prothrombin identified by P-11 and P-16 antibodies reflects prognosis for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 671–677, April 2013
How to Cite
Takeji, S., Hirooka, M., Koizumi, Y., Tokumoto, Y., Abe, M., Ikeda, Y., Nadano, S., Hiasa, Y. and Onji, M. (2013), Des-gamma-carboxy prothrombin identified by P-11 and P-16 antibodies reflects prognosis for patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 671–677. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12076
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: JSPS KAKENHI 24590980
- Program for Enhancing Systematic Education in Graduate School
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research and Development from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.