These authors equally contributed to this work.
Frequent concomitant epigenetic silencing of SOX1 and secreted frizzled-related proteins (SFRPs) in human hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 551–559, March 2013
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-L., Hsieh, C.-B., Yan, M.-D., Tsao, C.-M., Hsieh, T.-Y., Liu, C.-H. and Lin, Y.-W. (2013), Frequent concomitant epigenetic silencing of SOX1 and secreted frizzled-related proteins (SFRPs) in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 551–559. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12078
Declaration of conflict of interest: We declare that we have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2325-B-182 -006, NSC 98-2314-B-016-035-MY2, NSC 99-3112-B-016-003, NSC 100-2320-B-016-011, NSC 99-2314-B-016-015-MY2
- National Health Research Institutes, Taiwan
- Tri-Service General Hospital, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Number: TSGH-C100-010-014-S03
- Liver Disease Prevention and Treatment Research Foundation, Taiwan, Republic of China
Table S1 The primer list for methylation specific PCR.
Table S2 Summary of analysis of SOX1 and SFRPs gene in series of matched 54 hepatocellular carcinoma tissues.
Table S3 Statistical correlation between SOX1 mRNA expression and methylation status of SOX1 CpG island in HCCs.
Table S4 Frequency of SOX1 promoter methylation in an independent set of HCC and control tissues.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.