The influence of metastatic site on the expression of CEA and cellular localization of β-catenin in colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 505–512, March 2013
How to Cite
Rao, U. S., Hoerster, N. S., Thirumala, S. and Rao, P. S. (2013), The influence of metastatic site on the expression of CEA and cellular localization of β-catenin in colorectal cancer. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 505–512. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12083
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Department of Biomedical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for financial support
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.