Financial disclosures: None declared.
Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review
Prevalence of inherited antithrombin, protein C, and protein S deficiencies in portal vein system thrombosis and Budd-Chiari syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 432–442, March 2013
How to Cite
Qi, X., De Stefano, V., Wang, J., Bai, M., Yang, Z., Han, G. and Fan, D. (2013), Prevalence of inherited antithrombin, protein C, and protein S deficiencies in portal vein system thrombosis and Budd-Chiari syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 432–442. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12085
Declaration of conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 07:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.