Financial disclosure: There are no financial disclosures from the authors for this manuscript.
Large primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Transarterial chemoembolization monotherapy versus combined transarterial chemoembolization-percutaneous microwave coagulation therapy
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 456–463, March 2013
How to Cite
Xu, L.-F., Sun, H.-L., Chen, Y.-T., Ni, J.-Y., Chen, D., Luo, J.-H., Zhou, J.-X., Hu, R.-M. and Tan, Q.-Y. (2013), Large primary hepatocellular carcinoma: Transarterial chemoembolization monotherapy versus combined transarterial chemoembolization-percutaneous microwave coagulation therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12088
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 07:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 10151008901000182
- Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Projects. Grant Number: 10151008901000182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.