Refers to Frequent concomitant epigenetic silencing of SOX1 and sFRPs in human hepatocellular carcinoma by Shih et al.
Alliance of epigenetic forces for the activation of oncogenic Wnt/β-catenin signaling
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 383–385, March 2013
How to Cite
See article in J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2013; 28: 551–559, 28:3.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cell cycle-related kinase mediates viral-host signalling to promote hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocarcinogenesis, Gut, 2014, 63, 11, 1793, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Epigenetic regulation of hepatocellular carcinoma in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, Seminars in Cancer Biology, 2013, 23, 6, 471, , , ,