Increased oxidative stress may lead to impaired adaptive cytoprotection in the gastric mucosa of portal hypertensive rat
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 639–644, April 2013
How to Cite
Kawano, Y., Ohta, M., Eguchi, H., Iwashita, Y., Inomata, M. and Kitano, S. (2013), Increased oxidative stress may lead to impaired adaptive cytoprotection in the gastric mucosa of portal hypertensive rat. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 639–644. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12101
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.