The study was sponsored by a grant from National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC 98–2628-B-075B-001-MY2) and E-DA Hospital (EDPJ 99019).
Controlled trial of ligation plus vasoconstrictor versus proton pump inhibitor in the control of acute esophageal variceal bleeding
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2012 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 684–689, April 2013
How to Cite
Lo, G.-H., Perng, D.-S., Chang, C.-Y., Tai, C.-M., Wang, H.-M. and Lin, H.-C. (2013), Controlled trial of ligation plus vasoconstrictor versus proton pump inhibitor in the control of acute esophageal variceal bleeding. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 684–689. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12107
No conflict of interest existed.
Study concept and design, drafting of manuscript: Gin-Ho Lo; Acquisition of data: Daw-Shyong Perng, Chi-Yang Chang, Chi-Ming Tai; Analysis of data and Statistical analysis; Huay-Min Wang, Hui-Chen Lin.
Protocol registration: NCT 01112852; Part of this work was presented at 2011 AASLD.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98–2628-B-075B-001-MY2
- E-DA Hospital. Grant Number: EDPJ 99019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.