Interferon treatment for patients with chronic hepatitis C complicated with chronic renal failure receiving hemodialysis
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 690–699, April 2013
How to Cite
Kojima, A., Kakizaki, S., Hosonuma, K.-i., Yamazaki, Y., Horiguchi, N., Sato, K., Kitahara, T. and Mori, M. (2013), Interferon treatment for patients with chronic hepatitis C complicated with chronic renal failure receiving hemodialysis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 690–699. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12118
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.