Drs. Bai Yu and Du Yiqi are co-first authors of this article.
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Questionnaire (GerdQ) in real-world practice: A national multicenter survey on 8065 patients
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 626–631, April 2013
How to Cite
Bai, Y., Du, Y., Zou, D., Jin, Z., Zhan, X., Li, Z.-S., Yang, Y., Liu, Y., Zhang, S., Qian, J., Zhou, L., Hao, J., Chen, D., Fang, D., Fan, D., Yu, X., Sha, W., Nie, Y., Zhang, X., Xu, H., Lv, N., Jiang, B., Zou, X., Fang, J., Fan, J., Li, Y., Chen, W., Wang, B., Zou, Y., Li, Y., Sun, M., Chen, Q., Chen, M., Zhao, X. and Chinese GerdQ Research Group (2013), Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Questionnaire (GerdQ) in real-world practice: A national multicenter survey on 8065 patients. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 626–631. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12125
Declaration of conflict of interest: None declared.
Financial support: This study was part of the National Key Scientific and Technological Project (2012ZX09303011-002) and was fully supported by AstraZeneca.
Ethics committee approval: The ethical committee approval was obtained from the individual centers for this study.
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.