Clinical features and etiology of Budd–Chiari syndrome in Chinese patients: A single-center study
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1061–1067, June 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, D., Xu, H., Lu, Z.-j., Hua, R., Qiu, H., Du, H., Xu, X. and Zhang, J. (2013), Clinical features and etiology of Budd–Chiari syndrome in Chinese patients: A single-center study. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1061–1067. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12140
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.