The work described herein was performed at the Department of Endoscopy and Medicine, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan.
Quantitative identification of mucosal gastric cancer under magnifying endoscopy with flexible spectral imaging color enhancement
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 841–847, May 2013
How to Cite
Miyaki, R., Yoshida, S., Tanaka, S., Kominami, Y., Sanomura, Y., Matsuo, T., Oka, S., Raytchev, B., Tamaki, T., Koide, T., Kaneda, K., Yoshihara, M. and Chayama, K. (2013), Quantitative identification of mucosal gastric cancer under magnifying endoscopy with flexible spectral imaging color enhancement. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 841–847. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12149
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.