The two first authors equally participated to this work.
Impact of molecular adsorbent recirculating system on renal recovery in type-1 hepatorenal syndrome patients with chronic liver failure
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1019–1024, June 2013
How to Cite
Lavayssière, L., Kallab, S., Cardeau-Desangles, I., Nogier, M. B., Cointault, O., Barange, K., Muscari, F., Rostaing, L. and Kamar, N. (2013), Impact of molecular adsorbent recirculating system on renal recovery in type-1 hepatorenal syndrome patients with chronic liver failure. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1019–1024. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12159
Conflict of interest: None.
Financial support: No financial support has been obtained for the present study.
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2013 02:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.