Potential conflicts of interest: None.
Blatchford score is a useful tool for predicting the need for intervention in cancer patients with upper gastrointestinal bleeding
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1288–1294, August 2013
How to Cite
Ahn, S., Lim, K. S., Lee, Y.-S. and Lee, J.-L. (2013), Blatchford score is a useful tool for predicting the need for intervention in cancer patients with upper gastrointestinal bleeding. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1288–1294. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12179
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.