Conflict of interests: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review
Impact of interleukin 28B polymorphisms on spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus infection: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1114–1121, July 2013
How to Cite
Yang, M., Rao, H.-Y., Feng, B., Zhang, W. and Wei, L. (2013), Impact of interleukin 28B polymorphisms on spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus infection: A meta-analysis. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1114–1121. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12233
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- National Science and Technology Major Project for Infectious Diseases Control. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-012, 2008ZX10002-013, 2012ZX10002003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.