Establishment of a serum IgG4 cut-off value for the differential diagnosis of IgG4-related sclerosing cholangitis: A Japanese cohort
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1247–1251, July 2013
How to Cite
Ohara, H., Nakazawa, T., Kawa, S., Kamisawa, T., Shimosegawa, T., Uchida, K., Hirano, K., Nishino, T., Hamano, H., Kanno, A., Notohara, K., Hasebe, O., Muraki, T., Ishida, E., Naitoh, I. and Okazaki, K. (2013), Establishment of a serum IgG4 cut-off value for the differential diagnosis of IgG4-related sclerosing cholangitis: A Japanese cohort. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1247–1251. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12248
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Ministry of Health Labor and Welfare, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.