Conflict of interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to declare.
Comparable effects of capsaicin-containing red pepper sauce and hydrochloric acid on secondary peristalsis in humans
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1712–1716, November 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C.-L., Yi, C.-H. and Liu, T.-T. (2013), Comparable effects of capsaicin-containing red pepper sauce and hydrochloric acid on secondary peristalsis in humans. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1712–1716. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12284
Author contributions: CHY and TTL contributed to the acquisition of data and research performance, analysis and interpretation of data, and approval of the final version of the manuscript; CLC contributed to study concept and design, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting of the manuscript, statistical analysis, and approval of the final version of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101–2314-B-303-005-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.