Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest to be declared.
Serum hepatitis B surface antigen quantification as a useful assessment for significant fibrosis in hepatitis B e antigen-positive hepatitis B virus carriers
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1746–1755, November 2013
How to Cite
Xun, Y.-h., Zang, G.-q., Guo, J.-c., Yu, X.-l., Liu, H., Xiang, J., Liu, J. and Shi, J.-p. (2013), Serum hepatitis B surface antigen quantification as a useful assessment for significant fibrosis in hepatitis B e antigen-positive hepatitis B virus carriers. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1746–1755. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12304
Author contributions: Yun-hao Xun, Jun-ping Shi, and Guo-qing Zang were responsible for study design and data analysis. Yun-hao Xun, Jun-ping Shi, Jian-chun Guo, and Xiu-li Yu were responsible for patient recruitment and care. Hong Liu was responsible for histological assessment and fibrosis scoring. Jing Xiang and Jing Liu were responsible for database management. All investigators participated in drafting the manuscript, and have approved the final version of the paper.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 08:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81070316/H0314, 81070335/H0316
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Numbers: Y2091159, Y2091200
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.