Caffeine attenuates liver fibrosis via defective adhesion of hepatic stellate cells in cirrhotic model
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1877–1884, December 2013
How to Cite
Shim, S. G., Jun, D. W., Kim, E. K., Saeed, W. K., Lee, K. N., Lee, H. L., Lee, O. Y., Choi, H. S. and Yoon, B. C. (2013), Caffeine attenuates liver fibrosis via defective adhesion of hepatic stellate cells in cirrhotic model. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 28: 1877–1884. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12317
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0007127
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.