Conflict of interest: Vincent Wong has been a consultant for Merck and Otsuka and served in the advisory board of Gilead. Grace Wong has served in the advisory boards of Otsuka and Gilead, and received paid lecture fees from Echosens, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Furui and Otsuka. Henry Chan has been a consultant for Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Furui, Gilead, Merck, Novartis, and Roche, and has received paid lecture fees from Abbott, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Echosens, Gilead, Glaxo-Smith-Kline, Merck, Novartis, and Roche. The other authors reported no potential conflict of interest.
Targeted hepatitis C screening among ex-injection drug users in the community
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 116–120, January 2014
How to Cite
Wong, V. W.-S., Wong, G. L.-H., Chim, A. M.-L., Cheng, T.-F., Cheung, S. W.-Y., Lai, C. M.-S., Szeto, K. J.-Y., Tsang, S., Wu, S. H.-C., Yan, K. K.-L., Hui, A. Y., Yiu, D. C.-H., Wu, B. B.-Y., Cheung, D., Chung, C. S.-L., Lai, C. W.-M. and Chan, H. L.-Y. (2014), Targeted hepatitis C screening among ex-injection drug users in the community. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 116–120. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12355
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Food and Health Bureau of the Government of the Hong Kong SAR. Grant Number: 6902849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.