Potential conflict of interest: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest to disclose.
Clinical features and predictors of clinical outcomes in Korean patients with Crohn's disease: A Korean Association for the Study of Intestinal Diseases multicenter study
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 74–82, January 2014
How to Cite
Moon, C. M., Park, D. I., Kim, E. R., Kim, Y.-H., Lee, C. K., Lee, S.-H., Kim, J. H., Huh, K.-C., Jung, S.-A., Yoon, S. M., Song, H. J., Jang, H. J., Kim, Y. S., Lee, K.-M. and Shin, J. E. (2014), Clinical features and predictors of clinical outcomes in Korean patients with Crohn's disease: A Korean Association for the Study of Intestinal Diseases multicenter study. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 74–82. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12369
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.