Conflicts of interest: L Wei has received research support and/or consulting fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, and Novartis. L Zhang has received consulting fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb. X Dou has received speaking fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb, GSK, Roche, and Novartis. J Sun has received research support from Roche and Novartis. H Li and JC Lopez-Talavera are employees of Bristol-Myers Squibb. H Rao, J Shang, H Chen, J Li, Q Xie, Z Gao, L Wang, J Wei, J Jiang, Y Sun, R Yang, H Zhang, Z Gong, L Zhao, J Niu, H You, Z Chen, Q Ning, G Gong, S Wu, W Ji, Q Mao, H Tang, S Li, S Wei, J Sun, J Jiang, L Lu, J Jia, and H Zhuang have no conflicts.
Distribution and clinical correlates of viral and host genotypes in Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology published by Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 545–553, March 2014
How to Cite
Rao, H., Wei, L., Lopez-Talavera, J. C., Shang, J., Chen, H., Li, J., Xie, Q., Gao, Z., Wang, L., Wei, J., Jiang, J., Sun, Y., Yang, R., Li, H., Zhang, H., Gong, Z., Zhang, L., Zhao, L., Dou, X., Niu, J., You, H., Chen, Z., Ning, Q., Gong, G., Wu, S., Ji, W., Mao, Q., Tang, H., Li, S., Wei, S., Sun, J., Jiang, J., Lu, L., Jia, J. and Zhuang, H. (2014), Distribution and clinical correlates of viral and host genotypes in Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 545–553. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12398
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- China National Science and Technology Major Project for Infectious Diseases Control during the 11th Five-Year Plan Period. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-013, 2008ZX10002-012
- 12th Five-Year Plan Period. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002003
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Vol. 29, Issue 5, 1126, Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- 2Hepatitis C virus infections and genotypes in China. Hepatobiliary Pancreat. Dis. Int. 2002; 1: 194–201., , et al.
- 13National Bureau of Statistics of China. China Statistical Yearbook 2010: Total population by urban and rural residence and birth rate, death rate, natural growth rate by region (2009) 2010. Cited 15 Oct 2010. Available from URL: http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/ndsj/2009/indexch.htm.
- 15Asia-Pacific Working Party on NAFLD. Guidelines for the assessment and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the Asia-Pacific region: executive summary. J. Gastroenterol. Hepatol. 2007; 22: 775–777., , , ,
- 16American Diabetes Association. Diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care 2004; 27 (Suppl. 1): S5–S10.
- 33Dual therapy with the nonstructural protein 5A inhibitor, daclatasvir, and the nonstructural protein 3 protease inhibitor, asunaprevir, in hepatitis C virus genotype 1b-infected null responders. Hepatology 2012; 55: 742–748., , et al.