Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Prediction of liver stiffness hepatocellular carcinoma in chronic hepatitis C patients on interferon-based anti-viral therapy
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 137–143, January 2014
How to Cite
Narita, Y., Genda, T., Tsuzura, H., Sato, S., Kanemitsu, Y., Ishikawa, S., Kikuchi, T., Hirano, K., Iijima, K., Wada, R. and Ichida, T. (2014), Prediction of liver stiffness hepatocellular carcinoma in chronic hepatitis C patients on interferon-based anti-viral therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 137–143. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12401
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.