Funding: This work was supported in part by Clinical Research Funds from Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Katsushika Hospital, Jikei University School of Medicine and Nippon Medical School Chiba Hokusoh Hospital.
Impact of IL28B polymorphisms on 24-week telaprevir-based combination therapy for Asian chronic hepatitis C patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1b
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 144–150, January 2014
How to Cite
Tsubota, A., Shimada, N., Atsukawa, M., Abe, H., Kato, K., Ika, M., Matsudaira, H., Nagatsuma, K., Matsuura, T. and Aizawa, Y. (2014), Impact of IL28B polymorphisms on 24-week telaprevir-based combination therapy for Asian chronic hepatitis C patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1b. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 144–150. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12402
Competing interests: None declared with respect to this manuscript.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 11:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Katsushika Hospital
- Jikei University School of Medicine
- Nippon Medical School Chiba Hokusoh Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.