Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no potential conflicts of interest with regards to the manuscript.
Use of capsule endoscopy in patients with Crohn's disease in Japan: A multicenter survey
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 96–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Esaki, M., Matsumoto, T., Watanabe, K., Arakawa, T., Naito, Y., Matsuura, M., Nakase, H., Hibi, T., Matsumoto, T., Nouda, S., Higuchi, K., Ohmiya, N., Goto, H., Kurokawa, S., Motoya, S. and Watanabe, M. (2014), Use of capsule endoscopy in patients with Crohn's disease in Japan: A multicenter survey. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 96–101. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12411
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.