Taiwan NA-Registry Group (other hospital PIs).
Higher adherence with 3-year entecavir treatment than lamivudine or telbivudine in treatment-naïve Taiwanese patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 185–192, January 2014
How to Cite
Chien, R.-N., Peng, C.-Y., Kao, J.-H., Hu, T.-H., Lin, C.-C., Hu, C.-T., Chen, C.-Y., Hsieh, T.-Y., Lin, H.-C., Chuang, W.-L. and Taiwan NA-Registry Group (2014), Higher adherence with 3-year entecavir treatment than lamivudine or telbivudine in treatment-naïve Taiwanese patients with chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12416
Potential conflicts of interest: All authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2013 06:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.