See appendix for full list of members of the Australian Clinical Research Network.
Distribution of interferon lambda-3 gene polymorphisms in Australian patients with previously untreated genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C: Analysis from the PREDICT and CHARIOT studies
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 179–184, January 2014
How to Cite
Roberts, S. K., Mitchell, J., Leung, R., Booth, D., Bollipo, S., Ostapowicz, G., Sloss, A., McCaughan, G. W., Dore, G. J., Thompson, A., Crawford, D. H., Sievert, W., Weltman, M., Cheng, W., George, J. and Australian Liver Association Clinical Research Network (2014), Distribution of interferon lambda-3 gene polymorphisms in Australian patients with previously untreated genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C: Analysis from the PREDICT and CHARIOT studies. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 179–184. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12424
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Roche Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.