Conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Evaluation of alpha-fetoprotein in detecting hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence after radiofrequency ablation
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 157–164, January 2014
How to Cite
Siripongsakun, S., Wei, S. H., Lin, S., Chen, J., Raman, S. S., Sayre, J., Tong, M. J. and Lu, D. S. (2014), Evaluation of alpha-fetoprotein in detecting hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence after radiofrequency ablation. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 157–164. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12438
Financial support: Nothing to report.
Surachate Siripongsakun1,2,3,4,5, Sindy H. Wei2,4, Stephanie Lin2, Jeffrey M. Chen2, Steven Raman1,4, James Sayre3, Myron J. Tong1,3,5, David S. Lu1,3,4,5
Note: 1.Study concept and design 2.Acquisition of data 3.Analysis and interpretation of data 4.Drafting the manuscript 5.Critical revision of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 05:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.