Conflict of interest: None.
Comparison of long-term effectiveness and complications of radiofrequency ablation with hepatectomy for small hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 193–200, January 2014
How to Cite
Fang, Y., Chen, W., Liang, X., Li, D., Lou, H., Chen, R., Wang, K. and Pan, H. (2014), Comparison of long-term effectiveness and complications of radiofrequency ablation with hepatectomy for small hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 193–200. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12441
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 09:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Zhejiang Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: 2010C13025-1
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81272593
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: LY13H160013, LQ13H160009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.