Natural history of postvascular-phase iso-enhanced lesions on the sonogram in chronic liver diseases
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 165–172, January 2014
How to Cite
Kondo, T., Maruyama, H., Sekimoto, T., Shimada, T., Takahashi, M., Chiba, T., Kanai, F., Yokosuka, O. and Yamaguchi, T. (2014), Natural history of postvascular-phase iso-enhanced lesions on the sonogram in chronic liver diseases. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 165–172. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12449
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 09:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!