Working Party Report
Issues associated with the emergence of coeliac disease in the Asia–Pacific region: A working party report of the World Gastroenterology Organization and the Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 666–677, April 2014
How to Cite
Makharia, G. K., Mulder, C. J. J., Goh, K. L., Ahuja, V., Bai, J. C., Catassi, C., Green, P. H. R., Gupta, S. D., Lundin, K. E. A., Ramakrishna, B. S., Rawat, R., Sharma, H., Sood, A., Watanabe, C., Gibson, P. R. and World Gastroenterology Organization-Asia Pacific Association of Gastroenterology Working Party on Celiac Disease (2014), Issues associated with the emergence of coeliac disease in the Asia–Pacific region: A working party report of the World Gastroenterology Organization and the Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 29: 666–677. doi: 10.1111/jgh.12514
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 09:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- World Gastroenterology Organization
- Asia Pacific Association of Gastroenterology,
- Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.