Letters to the Editor
White Matter Lesions or Alzheimer's Disease: Which Contributes More to Overactive Bladder and Incontinence in Elderly Adults with Dementia?
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2370–2371, December 2012
How to Cite
Takahashi, O., Sakakibara, R., Panicker, J., Fowler, C. J., Tateno, F., Kishi, M., Tsuyusaki, Y., Yano, H., Sugiyama, M., Uchiyama, T. and Yamamoto, T. (2012), White Matter Lesions or Alzheimer's Disease: Which Contributes More to Overactive Bladder and Incontinence in Elderly Adults with Dementia?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 2370–2371. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12004
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.