Letters to the Editor
Frailty is Associated with Anxiety in Community-Dwelling Elderly Adults
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 12, pages 2373–2374, December 2012
How to Cite
Bernal-López, C., Potvin, O. and Avila-Funes, J. A. (2012), Frailty is Associated with Anxiety in Community-Dwelling Elderly Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 2373–2374. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12014
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Bourse ECOS
- Ministère des Affaires Étrangères
- Secretaría de Educación Pública
- Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior
- CONACyT. Grant Number: SALUD-2006-C01-45075
- National Council for Science and Technology. Grant Number: SALUD-2006-C01-45075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.