Contributed equally to this work and are considered as equal first authors (see ).
Drug-Related Readmissions to Medical Units of Older Adults Discharged from Acute Geriatric Units: Results of the Optimization of Medication in AGEd Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 113–121, January 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:113–121, 2013.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Département à la Recherche Clinique et au Développement
- Assistance Publique–Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: PHRC AOM06077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.