Letter to the Editor
When Older In-Hospital Patients Fall—Insights from the Lucas In-Hospital Fall Database
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 161–163, January 2013
How to Cite
von Renteln-Kruse, W., Neumann, L., Krause, T., Golgert, S. and Frilling, B. (2013), When Older In-Hospital Patients Fall—Insights from the Lucas In-Hospital Fall Database. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 61: 161–163. doi: 10.1111/jgs.12048
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research, Berlin . Grant Numbers: 01ET0708, 01ET1001A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.