Older Men with Dementia Are at Greater Risk than Women of Serious Events After Initiating Antipsychotic Therapy
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 55–61, January 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:55–61, 2013.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism, and Diabetes
- Interdisciplinary Capacity Enhancement. Grant Number: HOA-80075
- CIHR New Investigator Awards
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario
- Canadian Patient Safety Institute
- Canadian Diabetes Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.