Ethnogeriatrics and Special Populations
Racial Differences in the Incidence of and Risk Factors for Atrial Fibrillation in Older Adults: The Cardiovascular Health Study
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2013, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 276–280, February 2013
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:276–280, 2013.
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Numbers: N01 HC-15103, N01 HC-55222, N01-HC-75150, N01-HC-45133, HL080295, HHSN268201200036C, N01-HC-85239, N01-HC-85079, N01-HC-85086, N01-HC-35129
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: AG-023629, AG-15928, AG-20098, AG-027058
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Numbers: AG-023629, AG-15928, AG-20098, AG-027058
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: AG-023629, AG-15928, AG-20098, AG-027058, K23AG028954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.